- - 1 to 4 channels stop watch.
- - Direct buttons for lap and split times.
- - Color light feedback to see if times are worse, the same or better.
- - Built-in Bluetooth for easy transfer of data and firmware update.
- - Uses standard AAA batteries.
- - The user interface comes in many different languages, including Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
- - Carrying bag included.
Even with all the advanced features, the stop watch is very easy to use.
The graphical display makes it effortless to see and analyse the lap and split times saved in the stop watch.
The display with 4 gray tones is easy to read, and supports different sizes of text and numbers.
- Time range: 0:00.00 to 9:59.99
- Resolution: 0.01 sec.
- Typical accuracy: 20 ppm (0.002%)
- Communication: Bluetooth (BLE) and NFC
- Power supply: 2 x AAA Alkaline betteries
- Battery lifetime: ~150 hours*
- Memory: 5000 laps and splits combined – 1 session
- Dimensions: 68.2 x 130.3 x 24.9 mm – 141 g incl. batteries
- Display: 144 x 118 px, 4 gray colors, bottom view (6 o’clock)
- Backlight: RGY use for feedback, and “white” for backlight
*Battery lifetime: Measured in stop watch mode with new batteries without backlight. Half the lifetime if backlight is set at 50%.
All orders placed before 12:00 PM EST (Mon-Fri) will be shipped the same day by the courier selected at check out. Those placed after the cut-off will be shipped the next business day. We have negotiated extremely competitive rates with all the top couriers which you will be able to select from upon checkout.
Retail orders of $300 or more will receive free shipping.